Friday, June 18, 2010

Intro

Good evening, Internet! I declare this my first blog post ever. So, welcome to my soon-to-be baking blog!

I'm Alex. I love baking and eating, and since I've still got a decent metabolism, I overindulge myself in both of those things. I also live on the coast. Thus the blog name.

I decided to make a blog because I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking up recipes online and then making them. Some of them are so fantastic that I feel I should share them, so I'm going to share them with you.

It's summertime, so I plan on baking quite a bit within the next few months, meaning I'll have some things to post here. Recipes, pictures -- because what good is a baking blog with no pictures? -- things like that.

I s'pose there's nothing to look at now, but come back in a few days, my dear reader. I'm baking a cake this weekend! Thanks for visiting.

- Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home